Every journey makes you happy to learn new things and see new places… But, just as we leave the house, “ I wonder if I have forgotten something? The feeling of ”never stops! Without waiting for the moment to leave the house, you should create a checklist for yourself and not let go of your precaution.
If you are planning to travel out of the city in your own vehicle, you need to be more careful and attentive. You should remember that driving for long periods requires good concentration.
Below, we have compiled the 8 items that need to be done before setting off with the vehicle!
- Before you travel, you should make sure that all the technological items you intend to take with you are fully charged: Do not forget to take the appropriate chargers and cables with you. Also, get a powerbank in order not to be left in a state without running out of charge on the road.? Also, keep your wallet, ID and other personal belongings in your hand, waist or backpack that you will carry with you, not in your luggage. ?
- Wear comfortable clothes when taking the long journey: choose clothes that do not tighten your body or make you sweat. Comfort is very important for a comfortable journey.
- Before leaving, one should rest well and should not be sleepy and tired; You must follow the rules for safe and comfortable driving.
- You must drive for a maximum of 8 hours within 24 hours. If your journey is more than 8 hours, you should drive alternately with a backup driver.
- If possible , you should prefer day travel rather than night travel, for both attention and concentration and visibility.
- You should have a nice breakfast before traveling. If you eat pure proteins such as eggs for breakfast, your fullness will be longer and it will help you focus on the road.
- If you are not alone in the vehicle, you must make sure that all passengers are wearing their seat belts. You should be careful not to have objects on the dashboard of your vehicle that may obstruct your view or impair your concentration.
- You should definitely have your vehicle maintenance done by visiting your service.
- For example , your vehicle’s tires should definitely be looked at: tires older than 5 years must be replaced.
- You should make sure you have a first aid kit in your vehicle. At the same time, you should have the interior and exterior cleaning of your vehicle done before setting off, and the interior cleaning of the vehicle is also very important, as long hours will be spent indoors inside the vehicle.
- You should pay attention to the legal obligations of your vehicle. Your vehicle must have been inspected and the validity period of the compulsory traffic insurance must be checked.